Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS support for OBTP and live desk

Ajay Venkatesh
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Experts,

I just need some help to know whether TMX XE will support all the features of CTS Man. We are currently stuck up with our current  CTS version 1.6 and which will not support EWS integration with Exchange 2010. We do have a TMS XE 3.0 and need to know whether it will support OBTP, live desk and all the other features. Could anyone help me out please?

Thanks,

Shine             

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Alok Jaiswal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Shine,

Regarding the OBTP yes its supported.!!!However for the live desk feature if you are looking for "concierge" feature as in CTS manager case then i don't think we have anything like that in TMS.

But you can have a speed dial to achieve this but its not related to TMS. i hope it clarifies.

Thanks

Alok

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Alok Jaiswal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Shine,

Regarding the OBTP yes its supported.!!!However for the live desk feature if you are looking for "concierge" feature as in CTS manager case then i don't think we have anything like that in TMS.

But you can have a speed dial to achieve this but its not related to TMS. i hope it clarifies.

Thanks

Alok

Hi Alok,

Thanks for clarifying it. I have other queries too. We were able to integrate CTS Endpoints registered in to CUCM with TMS by creating an application user with CTI enabled. But when we schedule a conference we are getting TMS reply that you dont have enough MCU to book this conference. We have only 2 CTS Endpoints and we dont require a MCU to make point to point call. My question is, can we set a conference policy for CTS Endpoints in TMS that if you are scheduling 2 CTS endpoints do not use MCU something like that.

Regards,

Shine C C

Hi Shine,

What is the setting under TMS-->Admin tools-->conf setting. under that check the field "External MCU Usage in Routing" it should be set to "only if needed".

cheers

alok

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: