cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS support for Polycom Group Series Codecs & RMX

Craig Upton
Level 1
Level 1

I'm in a workplace that's blessed with a full mix of endpoints and infrastructure now facing bringing it all together.

Can anyone shed some light on if / when Cisco TMS may support Polycom Group Series Codecs & RMX.

Does anyone have any work arounds or tips to help get around this for now?

Thanks, Craig

10 Replies 10

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The two documents on this page might give you a little bit of an overview of TMS and it's interoperability information at this current time with Cisco and other systems, notably the product support document for sure.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps11338/tsd_products_support_integrated_systems_documentation_list.html

jjohnson
Level 1
Level 1

I would like to bump this request.  I see on the integrated doc from Sept 2012 there is no RMX support however I would like to know if there are any roadmaps or work arounds for end users that have TMS and an RMX?

thank you

aaronmwu1
Level 1
Level 1

I would like to know this as well if TMS will support the Polycom Group Series in the near future....

Hey Aaron,

There is a enhancement request to add Polycom Group series support in future releases of TMS.

CSCuf16941

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCuf16941

Adam

Hi Adam,

Do you know if the Polycom Group series will be supported by the TMS?

Has anyone heard of or seen any further progress with this?   I'm still requiring to add Polycom RMX and Polycom Group Series to our TMS (14.3)

Thanks, Craig

Hello Rodolfo,

There is a feature request open to add support, reach out to your account team to see if there has been any progress.

Adam

Tom Gardner
Level 1
Level 1

It would be fantastic if TMS supported RMX- this would be hugely useful for us. We may also be taking over an estate of Lifesize systems, so it would be extremely useful if TMS could manage them too. As it is we may have to consider a 3rd party product to glue it all together for unified scheduling, but we'd much rather not have to do this.

Ray Boland
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

The bug ID referenced says that this only relates to the Group 500 Series Polycoms.

Does the same go for other Group Series Models? 700 and 300?

Thanks

Yes, the same goes for the whole "Group Series" set of devices.
Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: