Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS tickets e-mail notification

blazarov86
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am trying to setup automatic E-Mail notification to a specific user anytime when any kind of ticket is raised in TMS.

What i've done is:

In Systems->event notification manager i have added all possible events for all devices.

And anyways when i try it no e-mail is received.

Note: my way of trying it is to force a warning in the VCS by changing the NTP server to a illegal one. Immediately a warning is raised in VCS, and therefore a ticket in TMS. Anyways no e-mail notification is sent to the user.

Generally E-Mail sending from TMS works, because i receive e-mails for user provisioning and for manually initiated actions that fail.

Is there a way to do what i am trying?

3 Replies 3

mahkrish
Level 3
Level 3

Hi, IMO, TMS Event Notification Manager and Ticketing Service are 2 different and for NTP failure it is not listed in the event type.

Let me check in my lab and get back to you.

BR, Mahesh Adithiyha

blazarov86
Level 1
Level 1

I've just noticed that a second warning had come up:

The OpenDS service has stopped unexpectedly and has been restarted. If the problem persists, contact your TANDBERG support representative.

which is really critical compared to the NTP one. And again in TMS i have a ticket immediately, but no notification. This is really strange to me.

Is this the default behaviour or there's something wrong in my installation?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: