Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS/TMSXE and Conductor

Setting up TMS/TMSXE and Conductor for a customer and just want to be sure of one thing.

When I schedule a meeting in Exchange, Which pool will TMS/Conductor pull from or does it not matter is I have Ad Hoc or Rendezvous pools, Conduftor will take from which ever has the free resources?

1 Reply 1

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I don't know much of how TMSXE functions, but my assumption is that any conference that gets created would use the highest priority Conductor alias that is configured in TMS.  Of course that would be depending on Conductor is set to be the "Preferred MCU Type in Routing" under Admin Tools > Configuration > Conference Settings.  If they'd want to use a different alias of a lower priority, they'd most likely have to use the full scheduler available in the TMS website.

If this doesn't answer your question, or you need more help, suggest you move your post to the TelePresence section of the forums instead of the VOIP section.  Can move your post by editing it and changing the categories at the bottom of the page.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: