Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS trial version

Roberto Rios
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I installed TMS 13.2.1 without release keys. when entering the main page the serial number appears as TRIAL.

I request DEMO release keys to a Cisco representative for my lab.He generated a release key but for another serial number,
and told me that I need to change the serial number of TMS

how I can change the serial number of TMS ??. I searched through the documentation but found nothing.

Thanks for your reply

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

draach-85
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Roberto,

you need a TMS Demo release key. Insert this release key under "Administrative Tools" > "Configuration" > "General Settings" > "TMS Release Key".

If done so, your TMS changes to the given demo release key. The you need some option keys which should be mapped to the TMS Demo release key.

Regards, Daniel

View solution in original post

deeptiswain
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Roberto,

You can apply the TMS release key by:

- Login to the GUI as administrator user.

- Navigate to Administrative tools > Configuration > General Settings

- Enter the new value in the 'TMS Release Key' field and click 'save' button.

Now you can see your serial number on the bottom right of the page. However, as you are issued with a DEMO license key it will be valid for a limited period only.

In the TMS, unless and until you add a release key, the serial number will be shown as TRIAL.

Regards,

-Deepti

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

draach-85
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Roberto,

you need a TMS Demo release key. Insert this release key under "Administrative Tools" > "Configuration" > "General Settings" > "TMS Release Key".

If done so, your TMS changes to the given demo release key. The you need some option keys which should be mapped to the TMS Demo release key.

Regards, Daniel

deeptiswain
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Roberto,

You can apply the TMS release key by:

- Login to the GUI as administrator user.

- Navigate to Administrative tools > Configuration > General Settings

- Enter the new value in the 'TMS Release Key' field and click 'save' button.

Now you can see your serial number on the bottom right of the page. However, as you are issued with a DEMO license key it will be valid for a limited period only.

In the TMS, unless and until you add a release key, the serial number will be shown as TRIAL.

Regards,

-Deepti

Thanks Daniel and Deppti,

I needed demo licenses for TMS version 13.2 to test the migration of provisioning from Agent Legacy to TMSPE.

Unfortunately my local Cisco representative told me that he could only give me demo licenses for TMS version 14.

Roberto.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: