Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS user not synchronized to Expressway-C

srivatsan04
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a Expressway-C x8.10.4 and a TMS v15.6.1 with TMSPE v1.12.0.2. I added Expressway-C to TMS and also enabled SNMP at Expressway-C as well as configured External manager which shows  state as Active.

I created user in TMS and pointed the SIP Server to Expressway-C in the configuration template.

When I check TMS Provisioning Extension Services, it shows synchronizing for Users and Devices. Also the users were not synchronized from TMS.

In Expressway-C, Event log as well as Network log did not show any error as well as warning log regarding TMS.

I even tried to replicate the same Expressway-C configuration in VCS and I am able to get users from TMS, only while using Expressway i face the issue.

Is it possible to get users from TMS to Expressway and also to register a Jabber Video for TelePresence Client to Expressway-C?

Thanks in Advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

srivatsan04
Level 1
Level 1

Solved the user synchronization from TMS to Expressway-C issue by upgrading Exp to x8.11.0 and enabling Provisioning Service which is introduced in this version.

But to register Jabber client with Expressway-C, room license must be installed on exp-c.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

It sounds like you're getting the functionality of Expressways and VCSes all mixed up and what you should or shouldn't be doing on the VCS/Expressway and what should be done in your CUCM.

You should also consider migrating your Jabber Video for TelePresence (Movi) users to Cisco Jabber as the old software is now end of support.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Randy Valverde Rojas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Yes it is possible but not supported, Jabber Video for Telepresence (MOVI) is no longer supported but it should still work. on the TMSPE page of the EXP-C, do users show with a green check next to it?

Does the base group match the folder-id on TMS?

srivatsan04
Level 1
Level 1

Solved the user synchronization from TMS to Expressway-C issue by upgrading Exp to x8.11.0 and enabling Provisioning Service which is introduced in this version.

But to register Jabber client with Expressway-C, room license must be installed on exp-c.