Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS version 15.X compatibility matrix

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi, 

I need the compatibility matrix of TMS version 15 . X with endpoints models  and their firmware's [CE/TC] , SQL  , Phone books , Windows OS ,VCS and  ESXi details 

I checked the below link. If somebody has for TMS15.7, 15.8,______ 15.10 , please share

https://community.cisco.com/t5/collaboration-voice-and-video/tms-versions-amp-features-matrix/ta-p/3329370

regds,

aman

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

JFerello
Level 1
Level 1

This is still a work in progress, I am updating it today.

Thanks,
Justin Ferello

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

There isn't a single document that shows what is supported in each and every version.  You are best off reading the TMS Release Notes to see what additional device support or WIndows/SQL requirements were added in that version (ie, TMS 15.10.0 added support for the latest Webex Desk Pro device which wasn't officially supported in earlier versions).

It's highly recommended that you run a current release of TMS and not an older one if at all possible for the additional device support and multiple bug fixes that are included in the later versions.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

JFerello
Level 1
Level 1

This is still a work in progress, I am updating it today.

Thanks,
Justin Ferello
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: