cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS - Where is the Icon of Cisco Scheduler

Shy Solenko
Level 1
Level 1

We install TMS 14.3.2 but i can't find the cisco scheduler.

I need to add it or what?

By Cisco Scheduler i mean to the one that contains all options most members of an organization will need and has point-and-click steps for scheduling of telepresence systems and meeting rooms.

This with the clock icon

Thanks

Shy

3 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

You would need to install the TMSPE application on your TMS server to enable the provisioing services, scheduling services and the end-user facing TMS Scheduler.

http://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?i=!y&mdfid=284330317&softwareid=280886992&release=1.1&os=

View solution in original post

Once you get TMSPE installed, refered to as "Smart Scheduler", there will be a box icon in the upper right corner of TMS, next to the help (?) and logout buttons.

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Shy,

The old Cisco/Tandberg Scheduler was removed in TMS 14.2 (the last version that had it was TMS 14.1.1).  This is mentioned in the TMS Release notes - See Page 7 - Introducing Support for Smart Scheduler.

From TMS 14.2 and later, you can get the new Smart Scheduler by installing the TMSPE extension (you do not need to have the Provisioning Licences to use the Scheduler component).

Please note that the new "not so" Smart Scheduler has limited fuctionality compared to the old TMS Scheduler - there are things that you can no longer do with the new one (such as inviting an external ISDN participant to a meeting, or using phonebooks).

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

3 Replies 3

You would need to install the TMSPE application on your TMS server to enable the provisioing services, scheduling services and the end-user facing TMS Scheduler.

http://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?i=!y&mdfid=284330317&softwareid=280886992&release=1.1&os=

Once you get TMSPE installed, refered to as "Smart Scheduler", there will be a box icon in the upper right corner of TMS, next to the help (?) and logout buttons.

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Shy,

The old Cisco/Tandberg Scheduler was removed in TMS 14.2 (the last version that had it was TMS 14.1.1).  This is mentioned in the TMS Release notes - See Page 7 - Introducing Support for Smart Scheduler.

From TMS 14.2 and later, you can get the new Smart Scheduler by installing the TMSPE extension (you do not need to have the Provisioning Licences to use the Scheduler component).

Please note that the new "not so" Smart Scheduler has limited fuctionality compared to the old TMS Scheduler - there are things that you can no longer do with the new one (such as inviting an external ISDN participant to a meeting, or using phonebooks).

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: