cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS XE Integration with Office 365

Jason Neurohr
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone got TMS XE setup, integrated and working with Office 365?

-

Jason

8 Replies 8

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

TMSXE doesn't support Office 365 yet, it's documented in the TMSXE 4.0 Release Notes, on pg 2.

Hi Patrick,

Yes it does (Apparently) - http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/telepresence/infrastructure/tmsxe/release_note/Cisco-TMSXE-Release-Notes-4-0-3.pdf

"Cisco TMSXE is now supported for production use with Microsoft Office 365."

Ah, that's right, forgot they had a dot release making it supported.  Thanks.

Yea. We are running 4.1 but the details around Office 365/TMS XE configuration required is a bit short. I'm waiting for MS to resolve an issue with my Office 365 service to do some testing, but wanted to see if anyone had actually managed to get this working and could share some insights.

-

Jason

Does anyone have any updates on this?  I am stuck trying to get TMSXE to even connect to office??  

Just an update to the thread. In my case AD is not used at all, so switching to TMSXE non-AD mode, has got me further. I'm getting some errors with the room mailboxes, which I'm waiting for the Office 365 Admins of my customer to validate the setup on. Hopefully though I should have this working shortly.

-

Jason

Hi Jason

I have tmsxe 4.0 and office 365, in my case too not used AD mode, the integration is successfull, but when I am doing meeting reservation of two room on outlook client, the meeting on is reserved, but this only see a end point resource reserved

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: