Views
Helpful
Replies

TMSPE and Smart Scheduler - PMP or SMP?

marco_81
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

i'm getting trouble understanding which license PMP or SMP would be employed for scheduled meetings.

I have read MultipartyLicenseCallflow document and this could be the answer to my question:

LDAP directory is mandatory for PMP to operate with scheduled conference.

Anyway some doubts.

My deployment is made of the following:

-Cucm integrated with Conductor for rendezvous only conferences (no ad hoc conferences). Conferences hosted on vTelepresence Server.

-TMS, and TMS-PE integrated with company LDAP for users import (under Systems>Provisioning>Users). For any imported user a CMR is assigned (1 PMP license for any of these is employed). Users are imported from this corporate Base Dn: DC=corp DC=local.

- Our Windows Server hosting TMS  is joined to corporate Domain (domain.local). The joining, allows Users (under Administrative Tools>User Administration>Users) to login to Smart Scheduler with their own domain account.

As for the description above, imported users (under Systems>Provisioning>Users) are different from Administrative Users (under Administrative Tools>User Administration>Users).

My question is:

To have 1 PMP consumed per schedulable meeting (triggered by Smart Scheduler), do i need to have matching users under Systems>Provisioning>Users and Administrative Tools>User Administration>Users?

Other questions about configuration of schedulable meeting:

- Conference template and aliases can be configured under Conductor views? Can i set up 2 different aliases (one for extension and one for URI) to reach the same conference? (From Conductor admin guide this should be).

- For schedulable conferences usage, the Location under Conductor should be Redezvous?

Any help would be great.

regards

0 Replies 0