cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TMSPE Service listed under TMS Services Status

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

What's the possibility of having the TMSPE service listed under TMS Server Maintenance > TMS Services Status?  I know TMS creates a ticket whenever the service is not responding or stopped etc, but would be nice if TMS listed the status with it's other services (if it were installed of course).  Would be a quicker way to identify if it was started or stopped.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Kjetil Ree
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

It is already in the TMS backlog of "relatively easy to implement improvements that will improve usability", but no target release has been set.

I just exported the feature request to the publicly viewable issue tracking system, so you should soon be able to monitor CSCub06841 for any progress.

Regards,

Kjetil

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Kjetil Ree
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

It is already in the TMS backlog of "relatively easy to implement improvements that will improve usability", but no target release has been set.

I just exported the feature request to the publicly viewable issue tracking system, so you should soon be able to monitor CSCub06841 for any progress.

Regards,

Kjetil

Very nice to hear Cisco already thought of that for a future release, would be very helpful, time saver to look there for the status instead of having to log into the server. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: