cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TMSXE Outlook form - No access to Call-in/out connections field

gfolens
Level 4
Level 4

I've deployed the form "VideoConference_TMSXE_4.0.oft" accordng to the TMSXE v5.5 deployment guide.

But when I schedule a meeting and click the "Cisco Telepresence" button I've no access to the "Call-in and cal out connections" field as you can see in attached screenshot, i.e. the "Add>>" and "Delete Selected" buttons are missing.

When I save the meeting and then edit it again the connection field can be accessed and I can add some entries.

Note I saved the form in my personal forms library.

When it does not work I see the message "Warning! Form not published." in the upper left corner.

When it works I see: "V.15".

Any ideas what might be wrong?

4 Replies 4

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

First off, you've uploaded the wrong image by the way.

Have you tried to remove the form and upload/publish it again?

Did you use the exact names for the "Display name" and "Form name" per the guide?

Actually, what he uploaded is exactly what I see as well.

Outlook 2016, form has no buttons to add external dial-ins. i.e., they are "missing," as gfolens wrote, but if you open the appointment later you will then see the buttons. It's almost as if they are being suppressed, perhaps for some security reason(?).

Hello,

I am using the archive with files TMSXE5.8 which contains:

- TMSXEBundle
- VideoConference_TMSXE_4.0.oft
The problem fields (call in. call out) cannot be changed.
Could you advice any solution ?

I have fould something:

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvg41833/?rfs=iqvred

but I didn't manage to deal with this bug even using Outlook 2013 (it is not mentioned in the bug).

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: