cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TMSXE Schedule meeting through Outlook doesn't send meeting info to participants

Ahmed habib
Level 3
Level 3

Hello,

I have TMSXE, When I schedule meeting through outlook and put Endpoint mail, CMS Virtual mail an participants.

The meeting info and link join only sent to me and othe partcipants receive only invitation meeting to accept without any data about the meeting.

Also I want to enable the add-on on Outlook to schedule in the room endpoint quickly

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

@Oruc AkpinarThank you for your answer.

I am already adding scheduling mailbox in the meeting but with no luck 

I got information from Cisco TAC that is not applicable

The behaviour you see is expected, TMSXE will send meeting info to organizer only and not to the other mail on the invite. This is describe in the installation guide:

You can find this in https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/telepresence/infrastructure/tmsxe/install_guide/Cisco-TMSXE-Deployment-Guide-5-10.pdf at page 21.

It’s up to the organizer to forward the invite with the link.

This is a restriction of TMSXE, the TMSXE plugin is considering only the room mailbox and the organizer of the meeting. The other participants are just ignored, that’s why you will have to forward the mail received by TMSXE with the meeting details to the other participants.

I know this is a limitation, but this is by design in the product

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Oruc Akpinar
Level 1
Level 1
Hi,

Can you try to put more than one room endpoint mail address and let's try again. Probably everyone will receive meeting info, link and join details.

If you don't add the second room or if you want to use only single room endpoint into your meeting request you need to configure scheduling mailbox. (like a virtual room endpoint). You can find this configuration on the TMSXE application that "Scheduling Mailbox" tab.

After this configuration, while you create a meeting request you need to add this mailbox as a participant. The main reason behind this has to be a minimum two-room for the meeting. Because of that, you need to add a virtual room as a participant.

you can find more details bellow link / page=15

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/telepresence/infrastructure/tmsxe/install_guide/Cisco-TMSXE-Deployment-Guide-5-3.pdf

regards.
Please rate all posts as helpful, if applicable. 

@Oruc AkpinarThank you for your answer.

I am already adding scheduling mailbox in the meeting but with no luck 

I got information from Cisco TAC that is not applicable

The behaviour you see is expected, TMSXE will send meeting info to organizer only and not to the other mail on the invite. This is describe in the installation guide:

You can find this in https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/telepresence/infrastructure/tmsxe/install_guide/Cisco-TMSXE-Deployment-Guide-5-10.pdf at page 21.

It’s up to the organizer to forward the invite with the link.

This is a restriction of TMSXE, the TMSXE plugin is considering only the room mailbox and the organizer of the meeting. The other participants are just ignored, that’s why you will have to forward the mail received by TMSXE with the meeting details to the other participants.

I know this is a limitation, but this is by design in the product

Hello Ahmed,

Can you please share with me the configuration steps to create the scheduling mailbox? I have the CMS and Jabber users. 

Please find attached may help you @abdul rasheed 

Thanks Ahmed,

Really helpful. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: