Views
Helpful
Replies

Touch 10 comparison TTC5-09 vs CTS-CTRL-DV10 vs CS-TOUCH10=

ErickTheViking
Level 1
Level 1

Hi community,

Hoping you can shed some light, there seems to be at least 3 models I can find, maybe more out there, but wondering if anyone can tell me the difference between these models - TTC5-09 vs CTS-CTRL-DV10 vs CS-TOUCH10= and if there are any others out there. I can't seem to see historical or comparison data on cisco.com

Many thanks

Erick

2 Replies 2

Patrick McCarthy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The first two are the model number/ordering number for the older version of the Touch 10, the latter is the newer/current version. They are pretty much the same thing except you can't use the newer one with equipment running old software - for example if you tried a newer one on a system running TC code it wouldn't work, you'll get an error about peripheral software mismatch or something like that. If your systems are running the latest code these are interchangeable - if you flip them over you can see small differences (the newer ones don't have that little "door" to hide the connections), but to the user they'll be the same. See this EOL link it might help you.  https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/collaboration-endpoints/telepresence-touch/eos-eol-notice-c51-743205.html

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The part you will need to use for anything new is the CS-TOUCH10=.  The other ones you mentioned are all old part numbers.   See EOL12215 End-of-Sale and End-of-Life Announcement for the Cisco Telepresence Touch10.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: