Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Touch 10 IP address

hi folks,

I have a question regarding connecting Touch 10 panel to the network or be more accurate - receiving of IP address by Touch 10.

I've connected the panel like described in the in the physical interface guide (you can find it here) but in panel' menu displayed autoconfiguration IP. from my understanding there must be IP address from my DHCP server. I hardly can find anything regarding use of this IP address or how to configure it.

can someone help me clarify this?

thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

miket
Level 5
Level 5

Hello , I just installed one with a speaker track hooked up to CUCM . Here is a link to a good video that might help you. Good luck

https://www.cisco.com/E-Learning/pa/bulk/Sharon/TelePresence_VoE_Jan29_2015.mp4

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

yeminwin123
Level 1
Level 1

You can access to Touch 10 administration, you will see two network potion, one for codec and one for touch 10.

You can configure IP address there.

if you mean through touch menu of the panel then there are only "refresh" options, I can't find it either - user guide, page 68.

could you help me pointing to the document where described use of this IP address?

thanks

miket
Level 5
Level 5

Hello , I just installed one with a speaker track hooked up to CUCM . Here is a link to a good video that might help you. Good luck

https://www.cisco.com/E-Learning/pa/bulk/Sharon/TelePresence_VoE_Jan29_2015.mp4

indeed it helps me. there is useful info about various stuff.

so if anyone is curious about those IP adresses - they are using for internal communication between codec and cameras and speakertrack. and those Ethernet ports are not connected with LAN Ethernet port, however you can run Touch 10 through LAN to connect to the codec.

and if you need connect more cameras you can plug in small PoE (for Touch 10) switch and then connect all together.

thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: