cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Touch 12 corrupt boot image error

jarrod sousa
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all, I have 2 CTS/TX 12” touch panels that when they boot up give a “corrupt boot image” error message.  I have confirmed that the issue is the touch panel itself as I am able to connect a 3rd panel to the codec and it boots up fine.  I followed the steps in the admin guide to fix the issue (reloading the codec firmware) but that has not fixed the problem.  I even loaded a new firmware image and that also did not fix the issue.  i have tried pairing with both TX and CTS endpoints and both failed.  both platforms are running the latest version firmware from CCO. 

at this point i am thinking there is something stuck in the config file that needs to be deleted.  I tried to find the process to factory default the panel but have been unsuccessful.  I have searched every doc I could find relevant, as well as google and the community forums.  does anyone have the process to put a touch panel back to factory settings?

thanks!

1 Reply 1

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I'm not sure if it works on the Touch 12, but you could try the reset procedure that works for the Touch 8 that can be found at https://supportforums.cisco.com/video/11930611/resetting-cisco-telepresence-touch-8-factory-defaults

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.