cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Touch 8 constant factory reset

Atito777
Level 1
Level 1

Lately I see more often the need to factory reset the touch 8 as the panel becomes no responsive, any idea how to permanently fix it?

I am running 7.3.2 on a C60 series

4 Replies 4

Patrick McCarthy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Is your Touch 8 directly connected or over the network? If it's the latter this might be your problem:

https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCum87923

If that the case try directly connecting to the second Ethernet port on the C60 instead of over the network.

Thank you Patrick, unfortunately I am not able to direct connect the unit due to floor limitations.

If you could try it temporarily, cable on the floor maybe, just to see if it solves the problem you'd at least be able to confirm one way or the other if this is your problem. If it is not I would open a ticket with TAC - you might just have a bad unit.

Another thing you can do is to make sure that both the C60 and the Touch are connected to the same Layer 2 network, and preferably the same network switch.  This assists greatly with the stability of the two working together.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: