we are using Cisco SX80 [TC 7.3.6 ] with Touch 10.
Is there any default username and password for Touch 10 ?
or any password recovery possible, if by mistake , user has forgot the credentials.
Solved! Go to Solution.
My question is, after resetting the password to the default settings, do you loose as well you setting i mean you own configuration for example network settings, time settings, etc etc or not?
You can't reset just the password, the process described above is resetting the device to factory defaults, so the configuration would be affected.
A factory reset implies:
• Call logs are deleted.
• Passphrases are reset to default.
• All system parameters are reset to default values.
• All files that have been uploaded to the system are deleted. This includes, but is not limited to, custom wallpaper, certificates, and favorites lists.
• The previous (inactive) software image is deleted.
• Option keys are not affected.
The video system restarts automatically after the factory reset. It is using the same software image as before.