cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TP 1.8 Unable to validate Exchange web service connections

Jim Augherton
Level 1
Level 1

After migrating to Exchange 2010, I am unable to configure EWS parameters.   Getting and error message “unable to verify Exchange web server connections”.   I’ve verified the admin account has sent\receive rights, TP box can ping new CAS arrays, used NSLOOKUP to verify IP info, throttling script has been run on the appropriate places, and was wondering if adding a static ARP entry would help.

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Jim  

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Where did you end up getting the correct cert from?

View solution in original post

12 Replies 12

robsantos
Level 1
Level 1

I think I'm kind of in the same boat - 503102 error?

"Raised error is:

com.cisco.ts.scheduler.exception.AdapterException(503102,EA,EXCHANGE_CONNECTION_ERROR,Unable to establish connection with Microsoft Exchange server because Unable to validate exchange web service connection.)"

The admin account can login via OWA, and still receives and sends mail.  Tried different variations of domain & username as well.

Sorry if it's not the same issue/error.

R

Mine had to do with finding the right security certificate format. Once we did worked with no problems.

Sent from my iPad

hmmm - that was in the Exchange configuraion, right?  I'll have to check that on Monday with our Exchange folks.

Thanks!

R

It was the integration with exchange, which made the security certificate?

Sent from my iPad

thanks Jim - do you have any links or documentation I can follow?   It'd be nice to NOT have to call in CISCO or an Exchange expert.

(I just googled "cisco telepresence manager 1.8 exchange certificate" but had very little luck).

Anything is greatly appreciated.

R

NM - I got it!  It was the certificate for as well.  Now I've got a "retrieve mailbox quota" issue, but I'll look more into that elsewhere.

Thanks for the clue Jim!

Rob, you can use this link to help with the certificate - https://www.digicert.com/util/

shivajai
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am getting the following error while trying to integrate exchange 2010 with CTS manager 1.8

Failed to establish a connection to 'IP Address' with the information provided.

Code: 501000.

Message: The system has encountered an unexpected condition (com.cisco.ts.scheduler.adapter.exchange.exception.ExchangeConnectionException

(503102,EA,EXCHANGE_CONNECTION_ERROR,Unable to establish connection with Microsoft Exchange server because Unable to validate exchange web service connection..))

Thanks in advance for any help regarding this.

Shivam

For me, it was the exchange certificate that was causing the problems. Once I installed the correct one, the error stopped.

Sent from my iPad

We used this https://www.digicert.com/util/ to help us out – Jim

Where did you end up getting the correct cert from?

It was down loaded by our Exchange administrator - then we used this https://www.digicert.com/util/ and everything started working.  If needed i can try and contact him - but my school is on Spring break - he may not answer.  Hope it helps

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: