Views
Helpful
Replies

TP Manager: MS Exchange Synch Error

marrachart
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I've got 2 TelePresence rooms which keep giving MS Exchange Synch Errors in the TelePresence Room Status Overview.

When I schedule the room, everything is ok (room accepts, meeting is succesfully scheduled and the MS Synch Error is gone), but after the meeting or when I cancel the meeting the Synch Error re-appears.

It's on two rooms, al other (7) rooms hav eno issues. Config is all the same.

Anyone got an idea what this can be and how to solve this?

Using TelePresence Manager version 1.7.0.0 (711), CTS version 1-7-0-2-4719R and MS Exchange 2003.

Thank you

4 Replies 4

pegoorts
Level 1
Level 1

One support case mentions the following :
" this could be multitude of issues rooms showing in error, moved mailboxes for those two rooms, NTP not set correctly on the codecs, etc…
(…)
From the CTS-Manager, can you ensure the logging levels are set to DEBUG
for all components?  If they are not, please set them to DEBUG, do a
resynch from the Exchange server page in CTS-Manager on the two rooms
having issues, download the full set of log files, then attach them to
the case notes? "

Please can you let us know if you use EWS or WebDAV ?
Thanks,

Hi,

Using WEBDAV (MS Exchange 2003).

Downloaded the logfiles but if I attach them here, they will be public. Can I send them to you personally?

I quickly reviewed the Groupware adapter log and saw following error :

Room not in AD or email id is not unique, room=[xxxxxxx@xxxxxx.xx], removing it from room cache so no longer be sync'ed up

It appears that there is an issue with AD or email which are not unique since 8 Feb, after you added rooms.

Please can you confirm if the email addresses used are correct ?

If this is not the case, and you need further investigsation, please open a TAC case and submit your logs for analysis.

Thanks.

Hi Guys,

I am going through the same issue , CTS manager shows sync error with exchange for random CTS rooms and that's very intermittent .

Nothing has been changed on exchange, CTS manager , CUCM , CTS devices etc in terms of configuration except the version upgrades. All these devices are upgraded to latest versions 2-3 months back but then, it all worked fine and tested as well.

Exchange sync issue just started 2 weeks back.

Any thoughts ??

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: