Views
Helpful
Replies

Turn off Call History on Cisco TMS 13.2

tim.wingate
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I'm trying to find a way to disable the call history on all of my telepresence devices globally using Cisco TMS. We would like the call history to remain on TMS but be disabled on the video units themselves.

3 Replies 3

thobonho
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Tim,

Not sure which telepresence systems you're dealing with but call logging on C-Series can be disable with the following command: "xConfiguration SystemUnit CallLogging Mode: Off" (TC5 API).

In TMS, you can then create a custom configuration template to send this command to all your C-Series in one shot. Unfortunately, I don't have access to a C-Series endpoint right now to give you the exact command. But before to go futher, please confirm what kind of endpoints you're dealing with, thanks!

We have mix of c-60's , ex-90's, and MX200's.

For my profile C60 unit this command "xConfiguration SystemUnit CallLogging Mode: Off" seemed to disable the phonebook instead of turning off and clearing the recent calls.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: