cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TX9000 - 65' screen doesn't show picture.

vkozevnikovas
Level 1
Level 1

We have an issue with the left plasma on TX9000. It doesn't show picture at all.

Tested cables, all working fine.

Tried to connect laptop directly to the plasma, same issue.

Tried to do factory reset on plasma only. Still same issue.

Checked for errors thru webgui, got screen status ' Falure in the driver SOS2'

Any ideas?

6 Replies 6

Tyler Wilkin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Vitalijus,

Did you open a TAC SR for this issue yet? Failure in driver SOS2 is probably a hardware failure, there isn't much more troubleshooting than what you've already done.

Tyler

We had to replace plasma with new one.

I was wondering, if that issue possible to fix without replacing the screen.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

I can't think of anytime I've seen that particular failure code where we've been able to save the screen without an RMA. Another thing you could've tried is forcing a display firmware update (set upgrade display // utils upgrade peripherals) but I've done it before and don't think we could've saved this one.

Tyler

I have a cisco TX9000 that the screen to the extreme right refuses to come up after the entire system stays in standby mode for a long time. However, when you restart the entire System again the screen becomes operational till when the system goes into standby.

What is the solution to this?

Hi,

Is this a new install or has this been happening since the install or replacement of the screen? If so this is typically caused by having the DVI cable in the AUX port on the display rather than the main port,  the AUX port will not receive the wake up signal to bring it out of sleep.  I would advise verifying the cabling first, ensure it is the correct port.

-Jonathan

Hi Jonathan, Thanks for your prompt response. Its not a new install and it was not behaving that way before, just started behaving that way recently