cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TX9000 time is incorrect on Touchpad

rfrome
Level 1
Level 1

I figured I'd try here first before opening a case.

New TX9000s using touchpads as the user interface, will only display the time as GMT time. I have the TX9000 setup in a device pool using a date/time group for US MST (GMT-7). There are other devices in this Device pool that have the correct time, so we know the NTP server references are valid.

The CUCM is 8.6.2a SU2, the .cop file was loaded, and the cluster rebooted.

codecs are running 1.9.1 code.

I have new TX1310s using the touchpads that have no issue getting the correct time.

On the codec, if I do a show timezone config, it will show the correct timezone (MST7MDT) and if I change it to something random, the codec shows that cahnge as well, but the Touch12 never picks up the correct time. I've rebooted and powered off the codecs several times.

thoughts?

thanks,

robert

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

tihopper
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Robert:

Use a different time zone other than MST7MDT in CUCM, one that supports legacy for GMT -7 (one with a cross next to the time zone in the Date/Time group).  I believe we just saw this on another case recently, using a time zone of EST5EDT, and we moved it to America/New York to resolve it.

Give that a try and see if that works for you.

HTH

Tina

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

tihopper
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Robert:

Use a different time zone other than MST7MDT in CUCM, one that supports legacy for GMT -7 (one with a cross next to the time zone in the Date/Time group).  I believe we just saw this on another case recently, using a time zone of EST5EDT, and we moved it to America/New York to resolve it.

Give that a try and see if that works for you.

HTH

Tina

Hi Tina,

I'm facing the same problem with my Touch Devices on my TX9000 and TX1310-65. All my CTS 7975 are showing correct time.

My timezone is configured using Malaysia/Kuala_Lumpur and using the same Device Pool for all my endpoints (CTS & TX).

Appreciate any suggestion on this.

Thanks.

Nizam,

Go back to your date time group and pick an different entryin the same time zone, one with the + symbol next to it.

rf

Hi Tina/rf,

Solved mine as well. Thanks.

Tina,

this did resolve my problem, thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: