Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to get Numeric ID in email

Jayant Kohli
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

We recently upgraded to 14.2.1and in the booking invite, it no longer provides the meeting ID and numeric ID

need to add it back to the template.It should reflect the MCU SIP meeting number.We are using TMS to send out the invite.
I have verified that <VAL:NUMERIC_ID> is in Book Invite email template . Please advise what could the issue be.

Regards,
J

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Haydn von Imhof
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Jayant

In TMS 14.2.1 there has been an update to the email template design and functionality.

The old templates (Booking Confirm and Booking Delete) are no longer used by Cisco TMS and have been replaced by the new Booking Invite and Booking Cancel.

You will see both the old and new templates in the templates list, the old templates have LEGACY after them.

After upgrading to 14.2, administrators can copy and paste the content from the old legacy templates into the corresponding new template.

Below is the Release notes that show the template changes, hope this helps.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/telepresence/infrastructure/tms/release_note/Cisco_TMS_Release_Note_14-2-1.pdf

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Haydn von Imhof
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Jayant

In TMS 14.2.1 there has been an update to the email template design and functionality.

The old templates (Booking Confirm and Booking Delete) are no longer used by Cisco TMS and have been replaced by the new Booking Invite and Booking Cancel.

You will see both the old and new templates in the templates list, the old templates have LEGACY after them.

After upgrading to 14.2, administrators can copy and paste the content from the old legacy templates into the corresponding new template.

Below is the Release notes that show the template changes, hope this helps.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/telepresence/infrastructure/tms/release_note/Cisco_TMS_Release_Note_14-2-1.pdf

Hi Haydn,

Thanks for your response.

I copied the old legacy template and applied it to the new Booking Invite.I have restarted SchedulerService.

But the issue persists.what could be my next steps?

Hi Jayant

This is what my Booking Invite Text Template looks like. I am runinng TMS 14.2.2

{MEETING_TITLE}:

ISDN Number: +27 (0)11
  Conference Number:
  SIP ID: @company.com
  {MEETING_DATE}:
  {MEETING_TIME}:
  {MEETING_PASSWORD}:

{MUST_BE_APPROVED_MESSAGE}

Hi Haydn,

Issue resolved. I think i did some mistake while copying the legacy template. Did it again and it fixed the issue

Thanks for your assistance.

Regards,

J

Hi Jayant

Glad you got it working.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: