Views
Helpful
Replies

Unhandled Exception installing TMS 14.1 on WinServer 2008

josepaulopetry
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Im installing TMS 14.1 on Windows Server 2008 and at  a moment of the installation  i receive the bellow error and the installation is stopped.

"Unhandled Exception

Error number: 0x80131501

Description: It was not possible to convert some or all identities references.

Setup will now terminate"

erro.png

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Kjetil Ree
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

You try to install TMS to a Portuguese language Windows Server, and that is not supported.

If you see the same problem when installing to an English server, please open a TAC case. This is not a known issue.

Regards,

Kjetil

View solution in original post

16 Replies 16

mahkrish
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Josep,

Cisco TMS 14.1 version was removed from cisco.com, the reason was due to an unforeseen defect that could affect the initial booking or the editing of bookings involving some systems in Cisco TMS 14.1.

For specific details concerning this defect, refer to BUG # CSCud88001.

Try the below steps to perform TMS 14.1.1 installation.

• Un-install existing TMS from Add/remove programs.
  • Install .Net framework 4.0.
  • Install Windows latest updates/patches and try installing TMS 14.1.1 installer file from administrator login.

Cisco TMS 14.1.1 can be downloaded from

http://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=283613664&softwareid=280886992&release=14.1.1&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=latest

HTH.

BR, Mahesh Adithiyha

Kjetil Ree
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

You try to install TMS to a Portuguese language Windows Server, and that is not supported.

If you see the same problem when installing to an English server, please open a TAC case. This is not a known issue.

Regards,

Kjetil

I agree with Kjetil on this as I had a similar case once before regarding a german OS. Same error message. Once they changed to English OS it worked fine again. The Language requirements are documented in the install guide.

/Magnus

Hi All,

Is there any solution for this problem? I have a same problem :-( I try to upgrade 13.2.2 to 14.2 and I get the same error message.

Any idea what's wrong?

Please advise,

Regards,

Balazs

Hi,

What is the language of your Windows Server?

-Kjetil

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Hi Kjetil,

Hungarian.

it has to be in english

Hi,

Have you installed the language pack file or reinstalled the server?

Regards,

Balazs

Hi,

Hungarian is not supported. You should change OS language to the English, sometimes much more easy to reinstall English version of Windows.

Best Regards,

Artem Borodai

Hi,

What? The english TMS 13.2.2 + TMSPE 1.0 is works good on this server.  I have some Customers with Hungarian windows server with TMS 13.2.2. So I can't upgrade these TMSs?

Right, you have to move your TMS to an English language server then.

There are currently no plans for supporting more languages than we currently do.

Regards,
Kjetil

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

I try to download the english language pack and change it... maybe

I will inform you...

Remember to also change the language of the system accounts (local system, local service, and network service). This can be a bit tricky to get correct - Artem is right when he said that it often is easier to start from scratch with an English OS.

Regards,

Kjetil

I had the Sam problem with the German Windows Os. It doesn't help to install a additional language pack. Only English or Chinese , Japanese

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App