Views
Helpful
Replies

unmute video/audio not work on cms 3.0.1 webrtc

scr.sybex1
Level 1
Level 1

Dear,

I have cms 3.0.1 and configure to have calllegprofile for Host Access on a Space. and make audio/video mute and allow permission open for specific cospace user.

the problem is that i can mute all the user audio/video for specific user in meeting as Host user, but cannot enable the video or audio again for all and specific user.

users should enable their audio and video enabled by themselves.

is scenario working as it has to be? or i misconfigured or not configuring something here?

if there is bug i appreciate referring to that bug id? or if scenario working correctly please refer a doc that said it.

appreciate if someone could help me through this.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Bruno Rangel
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi @scr.sybex1 

Check ou the Bug: CSCvm56734, confirm if you are on the cenario of this defect.

Version 3.1 introduces a new video enable/disable and audio mute/unmute mode that separates the link between local and remote mute so that administrators can now enable/disable video and/or mute/unmute audio for all participantsFor behavior on CMS Release 3.1 please check the Release notes the section 2.1 Video enable/disable and audio mute/unmute modes

Cheers
Bruno Rangel
Please remember to rate helpful responses using the star bellow and identify helpful or correct answers

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Bruno Rangel
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi @scr.sybex1 

Check ou the Bug: CSCvm56734, confirm if you are on the cenario of this defect.

Version 3.1 introduces a new video enable/disable and audio mute/unmute mode that separates the link between local and remote mute so that administrators can now enable/disable video and/or mute/unmute audio for all participantsFor behavior on CMS Release 3.1 please check the Release notes the section 2.1 Video enable/disable and audio mute/unmute modes

Cheers
Bruno Rangel
Please remember to rate helpful responses using the star bellow and identify helpful or correct answers

Thnx

As said in 2.1 Video enable/disable and audio mute/unmute modes it works correctly.