cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Upgraded TMS & TMSXE now geeting blank meetings in Outlook

phifdd4305
Level 1
Level 1

I just upgraded my TMS from 14.1 to 14.3, ran the time zone tool, then to 14.5 and TMSXE from 3.0 to 4.0.3 and now I am seeing blank meetings in Outlook for all meetings that were create in TMS and meetings created in Outlook show blank in TMS. Running Exchange 2007 SP3. Anyone else dealing with this? TAC seems to be clueless and there were no changes on the Outlook side.

8 Replies 8

deeptiswain
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Please login to the TMS and navigate to Administrative tools > Configuration > Edit e-mail template and check the Booking Invite template (both HTML and TXT). How does that look? These should not be blank. There should be a Preview pane on the bottom. Can you preview your invite e-mail here? Does it look good or its blank here?

If this is fine, then you need to enable DEBUG and collect logs for one such scenario and attach the logs here.

Regards...

Attached is a screenshot. The meetings that have details were created dirctly from the Outlook calendar. The ones that show as blank were created via TMS/TMSXE.

Are you completely sure that the "Delete Subject" setting is disabled for the Exchange resource calendars? Such problems usually come from misconfigured Exchange mailboxes, not from TMSXE or TMS.

By the way, what is "Never display organizer in Cisco TMS conference title" set to in the Advanced Settings in the TMSXE config tool?

I assume TAC asked for TMSXE debug logs? If so, PM me the SR number, and I'll have a quick look.

-Kjetil

I PM'd you the case # a few minutes ago. The "Never display organizer in Cisco TMS conference title" is checked but if I uncheck it nothing changes. Here are the Exchange mailbox settings.

AutomateProcessing                  : AutoAccept
AllowConflicts                      : True
BookingWindowInDays                 : 180
MaximumDurationInMinutes            : 1440
AllowRecurringMeetings              : True
EnforceSchedulingHorizon            : True
ScheduleOnlyDuringWorkHours         : False
ConflictPercentageAllowed           : 0
MaximumConflictInstances            : 0
ForwardRequestsToDelegates          : True
DeleteAttachments                   : True
DeleteComments                      : True
RemovePrivateProperty               : True
DeleteSubject                       : False
DisableReminders                    : True
AddOrganizerToSubject               : False
DeleteNonCalendarItems              : True
TentativePendingApproval            : True
EnableResponseDetails               : True
OrganizerInfo                       : True
ResourceDelegates                   : {}
RequestOutOfPolicy                  :
AllRequestOutOfPolicy               : False
BookInPolicy                        :
AllBookInPolicy                     : True
RequestInPolicy                     :
AllRequestInPolicy                  : False
AddAdditionalResponse               : False
AdditionalResponse                  :
RemoveOldMeetingMessages            : True
AddNewRequestsTentatively           : True
ProcessExternalMeetingMessages      : False
DefaultReminderTime                 : 15
RemoveForwardedMeetingNotifications : False

Hi

Did you ever resolve this issue? Upgraded to TMS14.5 last month and hitting the same exact issue.

negative. TAC keeps point to the permissions on the Exchange mailboxes but nothing has changed since before the upgrade. Luckily we have moved away from TMS for scheduling to Acano so it's not really an issue since it only happens when scheduling through TMS. I'm think I may reinstall TMSXE on the TMS server and see if that helps. If you happen to find a resolution please share.

DEBUG TMS or TMSXE?

Kjetil Ree
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

What exactly do you mean when you say that "meetings show blank"? A screenshot would be helpful! :-)

Regards,
Kjetil

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: