Views
Helpful
Replies

User CDR Report in Cisco TMS Question

Mike Hagans
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. 

I'm aware you can run User CDR report in Cisco TMS, however, this pulls stats for ALL users within TMS. Is there a way to group certain users into a template perhaps to only run the report on those users?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hello Mike -

It's not possible to group users when running the User CDR report, it will only show all users.  The only option I see you can do, is to export the report to an Excel spreadsheet and manually group the users like you want.

If this is something you'd like to see, you could contact your Cisco Account Manager and have them create a feature request for you.  However, with most of the devices that this report is based on (ie: Jabber Video for TelePresence, EX60/90, E20), most of which soon to be EOS if not already, I doubt they would incorporate such an enhancement.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hello Mike -

It's not possible to group users when running the User CDR report, it will only show all users.  The only option I see you can do, is to export the report to an Excel spreadsheet and manually group the users like you want.

If this is something you'd like to see, you could contact your Cisco Account Manager and have them create a feature request for you.  However, with most of the devices that this report is based on (ie: Jabber Video for TelePresence, EX60/90, E20), most of which soon to be EOS if not already, I doubt they would incorporate such an enhancement.

Gotcha. Ok thanks for the information and work around 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: