cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Using AD LDS with TMS 15.3

anthonyroesler
Level 1
Level 1

Hello we have a deployment where we have AD LDS connected to CUCM as we have multiple domains. We are having issues where users are being declined by rooms because when they book a room they are not found in TMS. They are not on the same domain as the TMS server and currently the TMS server is connected straight to AD.

Can it be pointed to an AD LDS server?

Thanks,

Anthony

1 Reply 1

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Not sure TMS supports AD LDS, not documented anywhere that I can find.

Do you have your TMS setup to use AD for user authentication under Admin Tools > Configuration > Network Settings > Active Directory?

Can both domains search for users within the other?

I'm not sure if TMS supports multiple domains or not, nothing saying it does/doesn't, however I found some old enhancements asking to support it: CSCub22236 and CSCup29892.

To log into TMS, users must have a Windows username and password that the server is configured to trust. By default, any local Windows user account will work, as well as any Active Directory domain user account if the server is a member of an Active Directory domain

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: