Views
Helpful
Replies

VCS Authentication issues with TMSPE

Matthew Gurney
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ,

The following error is occurring while migrating from TMS Legacy Provisioning to Provisioning Extensions.  All migration tasks where successfully completed until setting up provisioning communication between TMS and the VCS cluster. The system is displaying a Authentication Error, "(400) HTTP Error : WWW-Authenticate" on all provisioning services when I try to connect the vcs peer to TMS using the provisioning tab in TMS device navigator.

I have confirmed the user in tms has admin rights (And can log onto TMS with user)

User is correct in TMS Provisioning Extension Settings->TMS Connection

Encryption is off.

Provisioning keys are enabled on all devices.

Provisioning diagnostics show no errors. (except for no communication between the devices.)

TMS Software version: 13.2.1

VCS Software version: 7.1

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks,

Matt

3 Replies 3

mahkrish
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Matthew, Check the following post

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3694273#3694273 and final response from Jens Didriksen.

HTH.

BR,

Mahesh Adithiyha

Thanks Mahesh,

I did see that post after I posted my issue, has there been any updates on this issue since the last post which may reduce the size of the fixing process.

Matt

Hi Matt, The correct from Jens was the steps performed to resolve this issue as it could be .Net related problem during TMS install.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: