Views
Helpful
Replies

VCS-c Unable to decode SDP

Nick Boylan
Level 1
Level 1

I have an issue with a VCS-c using SIP.

When making SIP calls the call does not connect, on the call history the error message '400/Unable to decode SDP'  shows.

I have rebooted both the control and the express and the issue still occurs.

Can anyone offer any advice?

Thank you                  

3 Replies 3

Patrick Pettit
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Nick.  Is this SIP to SIP call? From what devices are you calling to and from? Are these calls local to VCS Control? Are they traversing etc?

VR

Patrick

Hello,

Sorry, yes it is SIP to SIP.

I have tested both traversal and non traversal calls.

I am using movi clients to make the calls. both the clients are registered to the VCS-c.

Thanks Nick.  I'd check your TMS Template for Security perhaps? VCS Control is just proxying the INVITE's between MOVI clients if no interworking involved here.  Something is set in the template perhaps and has MOVI sending something in the SDP that the other MOVI system can't decode maybe?

Or maybe VCS is set to encrypt on behalf of and the far side can't decode it.  There is a few things to check out.  Not seeing a configuration of the control and a log, would be guessing at this point. 

VR

Patrick

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: