Views
Helpful
Replies

VCS-Express and VCS Control Integration

JustForVoice_2
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

I have the following question about the integration between VCS and VCS Express behind NAT devices.

In VCS Control in the traversal client zone configuration shall I use the Global (Real) IP Address in Location > Peer Address or I have to use the private IP address.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

adimchev
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

that depends on how many interface you have connected on the Expressway. So if you have two interfaces connected then the internal one is configured with private address, and that is the one you would use on the Control to send the traffic to. But from you question I assume you have one interface connected only therefore you will have to use the public ip address to sent traffic to from vcs control.

Ask if you need more information.

Regards//Andrey

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

adimchev
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

that depends on how many interface you have connected on the Expressway. So if you have two interfaces connected then the internal one is configured with private address, and that is the one you would use on the Control to send the traffic to. But from you question I assume you have one interface connected only therefore you will have to use the public ip address to sent traffic to from vcs control.

Ask if you need more information.

Regards//Andrey

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: