Views
Helpful
Replies

VCS Starter Pack - Phone book question

Robert McAffery
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

I normally deploy VCS-C and VCS-E but never a VCS Starter Pack.  I have a question about phone books.  If I had Movi/Jabber users on the VCS Starter Pack and End Points managed by TMS, how can I make one simple phone book so everyone can see the same contacts? 

The way I am reading the deployment guide, is that a phone book is created on the VCS for the Movi/Jabber users....... but I can’t see anywhere where it talks about phone books for other End Points? 

Thanks!

Rob

2 Replies 2

Saurabh Gupta
Level 3
Level 3

HI Robert,

You need to create all the phonebooks for the Endpoints on the VCS Starter Pack itself.

Once, you create it on the VCS Starter Pack , it will be replicated on the Jabber Clients.

Please let me know if I understood your problem correctly.

Thanks,

Saurabh

ahmashar
Level 4
Level 4

Startpack is created for those who didn't want to purchase TMS. so if you have TMS, then create a phonebook and a phonebook source and share it among endpoint/movi. So instead of using local phonebook source on VCS, use the one on TMS.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: