iyeoh1993
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

i have the following device:

- EX60 with touch controller

- A video conference client installed on the pc

From LAN, i can Video Conference with the ex60 via its ip address

From WAN, i was unable to dial in to the ex60. which port should i forward? as i didn't configured any h.323 or sip in the EX60.

I have tried to forward SIP from the router to the EX60 LAN ip, but still doesn't work. From WAN i've checked the SIP port is open.

Any help will be greatly appreciate! Thanks!

1 Reply 1

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

If you do a search for Standalone, you'll find many discussions which detail how to configure your device (EX/SX/C - they all run similar software) to work as a standalone device on the internet.

Note: Your question would be better placed in the TelePresence section of the forums where these devices are more actively discussed than in the Video Over IP section you've posted in - I'd suggest, if the above hasn't answered your query, that you move your discussion over there.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: