Views
Helpful
Replies

Video H320 Secondary Called Number

shoaib.usmani
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am trying configure Cisco2821 for ISDN video using E1 PRI. I have looked into the documentations and configuration looks ok. The only thing I do not understand is how to configure 'voice class called number inbound/outbound' for secondary called number. Are these numbers have to be valid DDIs and are these numbers have to be assigned to any physical video endpoint? Any information on this would be really appreciated.

Many thanks,

Shoaib.

4 Replies 4

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Please explain what you're trying to do, in other words.

Hi Paolo,

Thanks for your reply.

What I am trying to do is to configure the 2821 voice gateway to make and receive ISDN video calls. I don't understand how to configure the voice class called number inbound/outbound numbers on the voice gateway. For example, if my video endpoint has 919-555-1111 number then what would be my numbers configuration for 6 channels if my bandwidth is 384? From where I would get the rest of the numbers?

I hope I made it clear this but feel free to ask any quesions if you have.

Regards,

Shoaib.

You do not need to care about relating numbers to channels, only configure dial-peer with a single called number and the rest of necessary options.

Thanks, I'll try and see how it goes.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: