cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Videoconferencing Test IP/SIP addresses?

External.Jabber
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all

Does anyone have any test IP/SIP addresses they use?

We used to have a bunch we connected to with live camera feeds in various cities (japan, new york, bandipur, denver), and one with a cool fishtank, but the IP address no longer seem to be active. We often use them to show clients examples of international connection quality over IP from our codecs.

Only active one with a live camera I can find now is this one in Hong Kong - 202.83.223.195

Anyone know of any? :)

Cheers

edit- sorry if I posted this in the wrong area. Not clear on forum categories just yet.

19 Replies 19

Jens Didriksen
Level 9
Level 9

You might find some on this list which are still working - haven't checked it in quite a while so don't know how up to date it is: http://www.thefreerangetechnologist.com/?page_id=2282

The fishtank you mentioned is most probably the LifeSize site, think the address was fishtank.lifesize.com, but not too sure.

/jens

Please rate replies and mark question(s) as "answered" if applicable.

Yeah, that's the site I got a bunch of them from years ago, but most of them seem to not be active anymore, including the fishtank.

Thanks though!

That's the site I've used in the past too.  A few others I use are:

• Parrot at BlueJeans: 111@199.48.152.152
  • Cisco TAC Loopback: loopback@rtp.ciscotac.net
  • CSIRO Test: 0262463194@csiro.au

Wayne

--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

hi Wayne,

I'm receiving "Moved Temporarily" in my Expressways when call to loopback@rtp.ciscotac.net. is it okay and working?
BTW, CSIRO is working fine

Hi Ruslan,

I see the same in the vcs log, they redirect you into a new conference which is

then just echoing your video back. So it is okay and for me its working fine.

When you dial in, do you get connected or not, you must be the one who knows / sees if its working or not :-)

If its not working for you, you might want to check why.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

hi Martin,

yeah, I suppose it must work. I had VCS-C,E deployed, I can succesfully call loopback@rtp.ciscotac.net and then those services must be deployed in hurry on Expressway-C,E platform. And then it happened that I can't call to this loopback.

I think it's improbable that I was mistaken in configuration because I can call to CSIRO and some another conferencing room at Cisco, but still.

do you have VCS or Expressway infrastructure deployed?

I was connected to a VCS-E cluster.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

Works fine for me; VCS-C -->VCS-E

/jens

I see.. it seems to me that something works not as it might expected..

could someone provide me with this redirected address? I want to test it too.

Did you try any of the other addresses listed?

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

I tried CSIRO Test: 0262463194@csiro.au mentioned by you and another one conferencing room at Cisco, they are work just fine

Hi Ruslan,

You can test videocall with me ). I sent my video address in e-mail.

br Oleksandr

thanks!

I'll call you soon:).

hi guys,

I've solved this issue already, CSS for Rerouting parameter in the SIP trunk (CUCM side) was incorrectly configured.

now after Moved Temporarily call is redirected and connected to another room.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: