cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VNC with SX20

Kapil Choudhary
Level 1
Level 1

Does SX20 has inbuilt VNC Viewer like Edge 95 for Content Sharing. If so, please advise configuration Steps.           

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

It was a nice feature, but actually I have never really seen anyone using it, so I guess

its ok that its not present.

I saw people using simply jabber video to dial in to a mcu/multiway conference

with JabberVideo with muted audio and video presenting an app or desktop.

That might be a workaround here as well. There are also wireless display transmitters,

could picture that you could build something with airplay or a raspberry pi and vnc yourself if its needed.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

None of the Cisco codecs these days have VNC.  Only the older TANBDERG codecs such as the Classic, MXP, or Edge as well as some of the Codian MCUs too.  The current and future codecs don't have VNC capability and probably ever won't.

It was a nice feature, but actually I have never really seen anyone using it, so I guess

its ok that its not present.

I saw people using simply jabber video to dial in to a mcu/multiway conference

with JabberVideo with muted audio and video presenting an app or desktop.

That might be a workaround here as well. There are also wireless display transmitters,

could picture that you could build something with airplay or a raspberry pi and vnc yourself if its needed.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify