cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Wall construction is not the option is RRA offline form for TX9200

bttongtakming1
Level 1
Level 1

I am working for the offline TX9200 RRA form. The wall construction is " Triple layer of 5/8 gypsum board on metal studs/ with insulation" but it is not on pull down manual, so can only select the option as "Other". Is it any issue for the online RRA?                   

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Paulo Souza
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Tak,

Why do you need to fill out this form? As of April 15, 2013, The EOA (Experience and Order Assurance) process is no longer required for the Cisco imersive Telepresence systems, such as CTS 3010, 3210, TX9000 and TX9200.

Therefore, you don't need to submit any form to Cisco in order to validate your room, that includes PHR, RRA, NPA and CTX forms. The room and network especifications provided by Cisco are still strongly recommended, but you are not requried to submit any information to Cisco anymore. The Cisco partners are responsable to make sure that the telepresence systems are implemented according to what Cisco suggests.

If you are a Cisco partner, just make sure that all your deployment is made according to Cisco recommendation.

This is the oficial announce for the extinction of EOA process (you need to be a Cisco partner to access the link, if you are not, contact your Cisco representative):

https://communities.cisco.com/docs/DOC-33727

I hope this help.

Regards

Paulo Souza

Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

Paulo Souza Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Paulo Souza
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Tak,

Why do you need to fill out this form? As of April 15, 2013, The EOA (Experience and Order Assurance) process is no longer required for the Cisco imersive Telepresence systems, such as CTS 3010, 3210, TX9000 and TX9200.

Therefore, you don't need to submit any form to Cisco in order to validate your room, that includes PHR, RRA, NPA and CTX forms. The room and network especifications provided by Cisco are still strongly recommended, but you are not requried to submit any information to Cisco anymore. The Cisco partners are responsable to make sure that the telepresence systems are implemented according to what Cisco suggests.

If you are a Cisco partner, just make sure that all your deployment is made according to Cisco recommendation.

This is the oficial announce for the extinction of EOA process (you need to be a Cisco partner to access the link, if you are not, contact your Cisco representative):

https://communities.cisco.com/docs/DOC-33727

I hope this help.

Regards

Paulo Souza

Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

Paulo Souza Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: