Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WebEx Meetings Server 2.0 - OVA Template download

Hi Team ,

Any one please help me to get the OVA Template  download link for CWMS- Webex Meeting server 2.0.

I couldn't able to find it in cisco.com , only i can see .iso files, not for OVA template.

Appreciate your help on this asap.

Regards,

Ashiq

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

From what I've read in the forums here and there, the OVA is obtained when you purchase CWMS or through your Account Team (if going through a demo/trial).

Suggest you move your question to the Conferencing section of the forums where CWMS is actively discussed, you can move your thread by editing it at the top and changing the categories at the bottom of the page.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

From what I've read in the forums here and there, the OVA is obtained when you purchase CWMS or through your Account Team (if going through a demo/trial).

Suggest you move your question to the Conferencing section of the forums where CWMS is actively discussed, you can move your thread by editing it at the top and changing the categories at the bottom of the page.

Thank you Patrick..!

solutionstime3
Level 1
Level 1

they inform me that is no support on this version stopped and must order new version is there any one have another solution or help me  solve this problem