Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Registered Device connecting to Webex Meetings IVR

Richard Greig
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team,

Just registered a DX70 to the Webex cloud, however can no longer seem to dial into our meetings IVR - e.g. meet@<site>.webex.com.

Anyone else had this issue? Is it by design?

Hoping to solve as I'm investigating cloud registered devices and the IVR is the main way how people connect into their webex meetings - not looking to deploy teams everywhere as a first step :)

Cheers

5 Replies 5

PJMack
Level 7
Level 7

You absolutely should be able to dial from a cloud registered device to a Webex CMR meeting. I have done it countless times. What error do you get?

Comes up with "The meeting was not found".

Please note that I can dial directly into a specific meeting using the video address, just the IVR not working.

Tested with an on prem registered device to the IVR and its still working :).

Richard Greig
Level 1
Level 1
Just an update - working with TAC, and sounds like the product team removed the functionality with video platform 2, but only for cloud registered devices...

No idea why they would, but will post another update once I find out more :)

Hi Richard, 

I have the same issue too. Unable to dial into meet@companyname.webex.com.

Let me know what your outcome was with TAC.

Thank,

Ed

Hi Ed,

Apologies for the delay, however sounds like the capability may be in the roadmap - potentially end of month?

Will be keeping an eye out for sure :)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: