Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex (Spark) Room Kit Plus - connecting external audio source

vmustafin
Level 1
Level 1

Hello.

In our company there is conference system RCF Forum 3000 with microphones. I would like connect this system to Cisco Spark Room Kit Plus. I couldn't find in the data sheet of Spark Room Kit Plus any information about a line input.

Is there any solution for connect external audio source (RCF Forum 3000 in my case) with line output to the Spark Room Kit Plus?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The SRK+ doesn't have a dedicated line level input, but you can use one of the three Microphone inputs and adjust the level appropriately.  You will however need to use a cable in to the SRK+ that has the correct 4-pole 3.5mm jack on the end of it, not just a standard stereo 3.5mm one.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The SRK+ doesn't have a dedicated line level input, but you can use one of the three Microphone inputs and adjust the level appropriately.  You will however need to use a cable in to the SRK+ that has the correct 4-pole 3.5mm jack on the end of it, not just a standard stereo 3.5mm one.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.