Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

What I need to do a Downgrade?

Hello.I have a Quick Set C20 with 5.1.1 FW version. I need to downgrade it to the 4.2.3 version.

Do I need a release key?

Thanks for your response!

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Magnus Ohm
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You need to have the release key for tc4.x yes.

/Magnus

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

View solution in original post

Tomonori Taniguchi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

For C-series software upgrade including Quick Set C20 required software and release key (as Magnus advise earlier).

You may use following methods for getting TC4.x release key for your C20 software upgrade (to TC4.2.3).

1) Contact Cisco License Team (license@cisco.com) with your Endpoint Serial Number and service contract information. Cisco License Team will reply you with necessary information.

2) Check license from on-line tool.

• Go to http://www.cisco.com/go/license
  • Click on Get Existing.
  • From the drop down select Tandberg License.
  • Enter C20 serial number in “Serial Number:” field and keyword on following fields and then click Search.
  • Look for key starting “1TC00” and if you find key starting “1TC004-0-xxxxxxx” then you may use it for TC4.2.3 software upgrade.
  • If you see key starting other than 1TC004 (i.e. 1TC003, 1TC005) then that release key is for other TC software version so you will need contact Cisco License Team.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Magnus Ohm
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You need to have the release key for tc4.x yes.

/Magnus

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Thanks you very much, Magnus.

Tomonori Taniguchi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

For C-series software upgrade including Quick Set C20 required software and release key (as Magnus advise earlier).

You may use following methods for getting TC4.x release key for your C20 software upgrade (to TC4.2.3).

1) Contact Cisco License Team (license@cisco.com) with your Endpoint Serial Number and service contract information. Cisco License Team will reply you with necessary information.

2) Check license from on-line tool.

• Go to http://www.cisco.com/go/license
  • Click on Get Existing.
  • From the drop down select Tandberg License.
  • Enter C20 serial number in “Serial Number:” field and keyword on following fields and then click Search.
  • Look for key starting “1TC00” and if you find key starting “1TC004-0-xxxxxxx” then you may use it for TC4.2.3 software upgrade.
  • If you see key starting other than 1TC004 (i.e. 1TC003, 1TC005) then that release key is for other TC software version so you will need contact Cisco License Team.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: