cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

xStatus not working on SX20

graysontopping
Level 1
Level 1

I am having an issue running xStatus commands from the sx20 web interface.  I keep getting a message saying the command was rejected. I am able to run xCommand and xConfig without issue.

Has anyone else run into this?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

It looks like the web interface only takes xCommand and xConfiguration inputs. I usually just open /status.xml and search for what I need.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

graysontopping
Level 1
Level 1

BTW,  This is happening on all of our codecs, not just one

It looks like the web interface only takes xCommand and xConfiguration inputs. I usually just open /status.xml and search for what I need.

This was the answer.  Not sure why they would block or not support xStatus from the web interface.  I went through and SSH connection and didnt have a problem

Thanks

Only xCommand and xConfiguration is supported via the API page of the web interface.  If you want to get xStatus values, there are links to the XML files of the x API commands (configuration, status, command) on the same page of the web interface.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: