cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

You can store your login information with User Credentials Persistent for Expressway Sign-In. Contact your administrator to enable this feature.

mmedwid
Level 3
Level 3

The manual below says you should be able to store your login information on your MRA phone. But if I look in System > Enterprise Phone Configuration, Device > Device Settings > Common Phone Profile, or Device > Phone I don't see anything relative to persistent credentials for expressway,. We are running System version: 10.5.2.10000-5. What might I be missing?

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cuipph/7811-7821-7841-7861/10-1/english/userguide/PA2D_BK_7A9531A8_00_7811-7821--7841--7861-ug-cucm/PA2D_BK_7A9531A8_00_7811-7821--7841--7861-ug-cucm_chapter_0111.html#P881_TK_LE8D6C05_00

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cuipph/8811_8841_8851_8861/10_5/english/adminguide/P881_BK_C0632068_00_cisco-ip-phone-8811-8841/P881_BK_C0632068_00_cisco-ip-phone-8811-8841_chapter_01011.html#P881_TK_EEF9899A_00

Configure User Credentials Persistent for Expressway Sign-In
When signing in to the network with Mobile and Remote Access Through Expressway, a user is prompted for a service domain, username, and password. If you enable the User Credentials Persistent for Expressway Sign-In parameter, you can store users' login credentials so that they do not need to reenter this information. This parameter is disabled by default.

Enable User Credentials Persistent for Expressway Sign-In for a Phone
Enable User Credentials Persistent for Expressway Sign-In for Phone Group
Enable User Credentials Persistent for Expressway Sign-In Across Network
Enable User Credentials Persistent for Expressway Sign-In for a Phone

To enable User Credentials Persistent for Expressway Sign-In on a specific phone, perform the following steps:

Procedure
Step 1   Select Device > Phone.
Step 2   Locate the required phone.
Step 3   Select the Enable setting for the User Credentials Persistent for Expressway Sign-In feature in the Product Specific Configuration Layout section.
Enable User Credentials Persistent for Expressway Sign-In for Phone Group

To enable User Credentials Persistent for Expressway Sign-In for a group of phones, perform the following steps:

Procedure
Step 1   Select Device > Device Settings > Common Phone Profile.
Step 2   Select the Enable setting for the User Credentials Persistent for Expressway Sign-In feature.
Step 3   Check the Override Common Settings check box.
Step 4   Associate the phones with that common phone profile using Device > Phone.
Enable User Credentials Persistent for Expressway Sign-In Across Network

To enable User Credentials Persistent for Expressway Sign-In for all of the phones in your network, perform the following steps:

Procedure
Step 1   Select System > Enterprise Phone Configuration.
Step 2   Select the Enable setting for the User Credentials Persistent for Expressway Sign-In feature.
Step 3   Check the Override Common Settings check box.
2 Replies 2

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I checked in my lab on cucm version 10.5.2.11900-3 and i do see the option. You will probably need to upgrade to this or a higher version to get this feature.

Manish

- Do rate helpful posts -

Not applicable

Is the username and password stored on the Cisco IP Phone?

-Luis