cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Network issue

sandsing12345
Level 1
Level 1

Please help in resolving lan issue every day certain ips in my network stops responding check switch log but no issue found can anyone please suggest any solution for it 

3 Replies 3

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You need to provide some information for us to help :

what switch model ?

what IOS code running ?

where is your DHCP Server ?

what device that not responding ?

Elaborate your question "every day certain ips in my network stops responding" from where ? (how are you resolving the isssue ? rebooting the device, or shut and unshut the ports ?

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

@sandsing12345 wrote:
Please help in resolving lan issue every day certain ips in my network stops responding check switch log but no issue found can anyone please suggest any solution for it 

cool-story-bro-wink.gif

lpastran
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @sandsing12345,

ThousandEyes provides real-time insights into network performance by monitoring various network metrics - such as latency, packet loss, and jitter - between any two points on your global network. The platform also allows you to visualize the paths that your network traffic takes across your internal network and also across the internet. This can help you identify routing issues, network congestion, and other factors affecting the delivery of your services. For your specific use-case, you could leverage a Network Agent-to-Server Test to monitor the network path to those devices that suddenly stop responding. More info about Agent-to-Server tests can be found here.

If you are not a ThousandEyes user yet and want to get familiar with the platform and explore its capabilities, you can find more information here and even request a demo or start a free trial.

Thanks

Luis Fernando