Integrated Security Platform

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hi everybody, my name is Stephanie and I connect customers with the teams working on new features for security products such as Secure Endpoint, Email Threat Defense and SecureX/XDR.  I'm reaching out today because we are looking for folks to give fe...

stkingst by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I searched a lot on web and didn't find any answer I would like to know how integrate Meraki web console audit logs to a SIEM ! I'm talking about the web console.I know we can ingest logs from the appliance, but we are looking for the Meraki Webcons...

etfi by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a threat Grid appliance on my network, and we have an issue as there is no sample appearing on Dashboard from the integrated devise, just I need to know how I can check this issue and troubleshooting steps to solve this issue 

a ali by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ISE-PIC with AD

Hi,  I trying to integrate ISE-PIC with AD WIN Server2019, when configure PassiveID get the next error:  The ad_agent.log get some error:   023-03-27 10:07:37,820 VERBOSE,139833330628352,LocatorLookup(0x7f2d1400fd90): dc=WIN-8UT6UH26CG5.vivion.local...

fcaceres_0-1679931313047.png
fcaceres by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am setting up a 2 cluster ISE node. I am looking to configure guest non-network wifi access. They would only have internet access.I want them to select the SSID in their WIFI availbility list and when choosing the "Guest" signal, simply have to acc...

gdoucet21 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes