UCS Director Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Field Notice 70545

Forum Posts

Dear Experts, I am using "provision blank VM" task to create a new VM and there is no option where i can select the boot mode. I have also checked the different available APIs but still could not figure out. has anyone experience with this or any adv...

KAKA_2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everybody, I'm looking after the possibility of modifying the IP configuration (IP Address, Gateway, etc) of the vNIC of an already provisioned VMWareWM: basically I would like to put a static IP configuration in place. I'm aware of the possibi...

vr21 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have added UCSD (as a REST host with API access key) in vRealize orchestrator and is invoking a REST host command. The workflow runs successfully in vRO, but doesnot create a new service request (as it suppose to) in UCSD for new VM creation. Th...

surengoel by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Creating a vnic template appears to only like the default VLAN.  Below is the XML and below that is the result:     Error while performing vNIC template add task.1802 : is not a permitted VlanHas anyone else experienced this issue? What am I missing ...

Hi Team,I am trying to automate few of the tasks in Cisco UCS. For ssh UCSM and configure which tools are good I tried Fabric and Paramiko both are failing. Please suggest which open tools are good for cisco UCS. I am writing in python.Thanks