cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Field Notice 70545
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi teamrecently I'm going to upgrade a UCS director from 5.4 to the new version 6.5 in VMware I was seeing on the internet this upgrade will be complex and very long because I must upgrade 4 times 5.4->5.5->6.0->6.5.I find more suitable install a new...

jhontoc24 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am working on a UCSD integration with a custom Web service using Rest API. The target rest server is running on IIS on windows 2012r2.It has a selfsigned certificate generated for the computer host name. However the web service running on that s...

vijjadha by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiIs there a planned date for the support of Win2016 based Hyper-V & SCVMM?I have to integrate Windows Server 2016 hosts with UCSD, but what I understand is that it is not possible at the moment.As last resort, I may treat Win2016 as a BM or only pus...

Kral Two by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,How is user's password encrypted when AddUserConfig (/cloupia/api-v2/user) REST is called? When I send it as a plain text, it does not match when the user tries to login. However, I saw in REST API Browser, that there is some encryption going o...

Hello,I noticed that some REST actions can be performed via JSON calls, and some via XML. The REST API Browser is a collection of XML calls, and I found that there is only a limited number of JSON methods comparing to XML. Since JSON is easier to cal...