cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Field Notice 70545
Labels

Forum Posts

I am looking to get VM annotation from VMware VM. I see a task name Get VMware VM Details it does provides lot of details but not annotation. Is it possible to modify the script to extract annotations ?  Below is the current script for VMware VM Deta...

ART007 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Experts, I am using "provision blank VM" task to create a new VM and there is no option where i can select the boot mode. I have also checked the different available APIs but still could not figure out. has anyone experience with this or any adv...

KAKA_2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi to all, I need to merge two workflow.The first workflow is about the creation of a thin device on a VMAX storage ,the second is about the creation of a distributed device on a vplex controller.The two workflow works fine if I use them separately, ...

sonofri by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everybody, I'm looking after the possibility of modifying the IP configuration (IP Address, Gateway, etc) of the vNIC of an already provisioned VMWareWM: basically I would like to put a static IP configuration in place. I'm aware of the possibi...

vr21 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello dev team,when creating application container request, my private UCSD lab shows me this error log:Oct 30, 2017 10:59:12 UTC Selected resource group: testOct 30, 2017 10:59:12 UTC Container VM allocation failed with error No VCenter account info...

longlh12 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes