cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Field Notice 70545
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi to all, I need to merge two workflow.The first workflow is about the creation of a thin device on a VMAX storage ,the second is about the creation of a distributed device on a vplex controller.The two workflow works fine if I use them separately, ...

sonofri by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have an environment with 4 vDCs.Each vDC belong to a different ldap user group.Now I have a user which is in two of these four ldap groups.The user wants to see both vDC instances in the Service End-User interface.For example the user "Martin". ...

Dear Experts,I understand how to pass an Output of one Task to another but i have following Scenario. Assume there are total 3 Tasks. 1st Task check existance of an object and if it exist then get the object id as a Output of this Task. 2nd Task is e...

KAKA_2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello *, for our Server Teams I have to provide the information how the network configuration for the server (connected to cisco aci fabric)  looks like.My first idea was at first to create an workflow to collect the information from the fabric with ...

strebl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes